Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Develop A 5 Year Progress Plan For Your Lover - www.loveshouldlast.com

I strongly believe that we should always aim to give jack his jacket Nothing that I've done in life, I've done it alone. I am able to write well today and inspire so many across the world because my two favourite English and Literature teachers - Mrs. Jonace Hall-Herbert and Mrs. Dorothy Warner worked arduously with me.

(I think I should hire them to be my editors - that's when I can afford to pay for their degrees)

They used two completely opposite teaching methods though. I hated Mrs. Warner's method. No matter how hard and well I wrote my Literature essays during the first and second terms, I was always getting 5 /20 or 7/20 - How degrading! I learn people very fast though. After the third term, the grades slowly started going up and I was now getting 15/20 or 18/20.

What Mrs. Warner was doing, was trying to make her students work harder and harder and make them think that they were moving up and doing better each term. ARMY TACTICS - RIGHT? I think President Obama could hire her to run the US  ARMY with her heartless teaching methods. (Thanks Though Teacher - I owe you today)

I don't know if Education Experts would condemn this method, but I think it has worked well

Mrs. Jonace Hall-Herbert on the other hand, used another method. To me, she used a method of optimism and inspiration. She made you feel that you can always do it even if she marked you hard. "You're on the right track Khrystus - You're getting there with 9/20. Who would think they were really getting there with 9/20? - I was angry in times but smiled still. 9/20? and getting there? I still have my books - should I publish the page teacher?"

Mrs. Hall-Herbert always made time out to share her personal goals and dreams for the future. That was actually the best part of my English and Literature classes. Listening to her share her dreams. I'm done with The Verchild's High School for 11 years now and while there, in many classes Mrs. Hall-Herbert told of how she wanted to pursue other studies, she told of her plans to probably move overseas and the like. After 11 years though, she's still here, I guess that's the trouble sometimes when you meet a GREAT  LOVING partner - Mr. Christopher Herbert.

Let me be honest here. In High-School, I had a big crush on Mrs. Hall-Herbert. I loved her really, really, really bad - that's a confession. LOVE - LOVE - LOVE. But I was very shy in high school and a bit of a nerd. It's only now I've broken out badly. (The white shirt I wore to school in the morning, was completely white at afternoons. My tie was always at its proper length and the principals - Both Mrs. Marilyn Rogers and Mr. Elvis Richardson always called me up on the stage as an example to show other students how they should be attired.

From the first English Class with Mrs. Hall-Herbert, I fell in love with her accent and I ensured I didn't miss any class. Sometimes I wonder if she was really a great teacher, or I just chose to do extremely well and return 1s in both CXC English and Literature just to empress her and get her attention since I was a shy little boy. (She didn't bother with me though and thank God I wasn't bold, or she would have gotten in some serious underage legal trouble - LOL)

GET  REAL  Khrystus!

To the point now - you definitely know that I like to keep you excited with my "mumble-jumble."

Pastor Lincoln Connor of The Antioch Baptist Church was my Intermediate Boy's Teacher. To tell the truth, I think he does a much better job teaching than preaching - MUCH MUCH MUCH better. I preferred his TNT - Tuesday Night Teachings rather than his Sunday Morning messages and I think he should put those sessions up on YouTube Weekly.

Pastor Connor should probably consider handing the Pastorate of the church over to someone else and open the Lincoln Connor Caribbean School of Theology. I'll push him to do that under The Blazing Star Movement shortly - www.theblazingstarmovement.com . Within our first 180 days in office, I'll personally sit with him and use my consulting and business skills at www.kwconsultingskn.com  to help him come up with a Business Plan, help him get investors and I'll have the land approved immediately. I'll sign it off myself or make a stir in Cabinet to have it approved quickly. It'll be trouble in the Cabinet - eh - because there should be NO  VICTIMIZATION no matter your political preference or I'll turn it upside down alone and do a TIM and SAM if Pastor Connor doesn't get the land and let the nation know. LOL

Although some persons continue to bash me as a Pastor in Politics, I strongly believe that a Godly Party would replant the nation on God. Imagine The Lincoln Connor Caribbean School of Theology with Dean Lincoln Connor bringing students from all over St. Kitts - Nevis, The Wider Caribbean and The World.

More persons would get their homes rented. More money for the economy. Businesses would start rolling again. People would start printing t-shirts at: www.kvkenterprises.com .

YES - YES - YES - I do provide Global Political Consulting Services with fresh 21st Century Ideas - www.kwconsultingskn.com

And now back to the point again. I write on my own blogs so I don't have to stay within a word limit. You read part or all of it if you like, so don't kill me for long articles. I just write from the heart.

I have used one of Pastor Connor's Intermediate Boy's lessons throughout all my life and it has worked everytime. He taught his boys to always operate under a 5 YEAR Planner. I would never forget his words that afternoon over the hill in the Technical Division College yard, "Have a dream and write it down. Today you are going to make up a five year plan. Write down everything" He opened his eyes wider. "EVERYTHING you want to accomplish in five years, then I'll staple it and give it back to you and I don't want you to open it until FIVE years."

That was the class that afternoon. I had completely forgotten about mine after that first class and while cleaning my bedroom about 5 years after when I wrote it, I had recognized all my dreams had come to pass except ONE - I wasn't a medical doctor yet.

I had written that I wanted to graduate Valedictorian and it came through. I had written that I wanted to have my own business and it came through....(COME  ON - do you expect me to tell you EVERYTHING? What are you waiting for?)

But, the fact is that they came through.

Then, I was suddenly moved to teach Junior Boys - The Injustices of Serving in Ministry at times. I could have done with one more year of classes - but I guess God said it was time to stop teaching, and time to serve. You do get Solid Baptist Teaching at The Antioch Baptist Church - that's why I could have never properly fit into a new concept of church with tongues - Bishop Dr. Kelvin Jones - www.mountcarmelbaptistonfire.com, Pastor Lincoln Conner - www.antiochbaptistskn.org, My Sunday School and Youth Teachers, Minister Euclid Osborne, Minister Evangelist Knight, The Late Sis Icilma Penny, Sister Adelaide Stanley, Deacon Williams, Deacon Alvis Simmonds, Sister Doldria Penny all did a great work on me.

THANK  YOU!

How can you have Pastor Connor, an over qualified teacher just sitting down at The Washington Archibald High School when he has his Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication - I think and Masters Degree in Theology. He's probably pursuing his doctorate now, because he's overly ambitious. I know that personally. He's a great thinker too. I never forgot when LIAT suddenly went up on their prices for Camp Praise Tickets on my first year I was taking them overseas.

We were worried a bit. I was down and I know he was too and then he made one call to me that I have always remembered for life, he said, "How are you Brother Khrystus?" I said down Pastor. He continued, "Well, sitting down home won't help the situation, action does something."

Pastor Connor is great with dealing with CRISES and I highly recommend him around the world. We didn't want to bash hopes and so he called a meeting the Sunday after church, told of the issue and Honestly, I can't recount how we got to Camp Praise that year but we did go.

Come on Pastor Connor, Mass Communication is powerful, let's hear more about Antioch - Email for help: information@daretobedifferentskn.com

Pastor Connor is on the Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 5th Anniversary Award Recipients. Why? It is because he encouraged his Intermediate Boys Class to Develop a 5 Progress Plan, that's why we have done so much in 5 years and have branches in St. Kitts - www.daretobedifferentskn.com, St. Vincent & The Grenadines - www.daretobedifferentsvg.com, Ghana - www.daretobedifferentghana.com, Kenya - www.daretobedifferentkenya.com .

So, to my Team in Ghana - www.daretobedifferentghana.com  and Kenya - www.daretobedifferentkenya.com , there's nothing wrong with connecting with Pastor Connor, he may quicker send a team before I come, but I am coming soon but I must be about my Father's Business. I am coming.

Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com highly endorse the ministry of The Antioch Baptist Church - www.antiochbaptistskn.org - Reach out and help them build their Mega Sanctuary that we pray God's blessings on!

It was because Pastor Connor taught me about developing a FIVE  YEAR  PLAN, why I thought it was a good idea not only to use it for ministry, for business but for MY  LOVE  RELATIONSHIPS  TOO.

During my last relationship, when I got the "I  LOVE  YOU" from my ex, I immediately did what Pastor Connor recommended in Intermediate Boys Class. I privately wrote up a 5 year plan on where I wanted to see my new lover be in 5 years and I carefully followed it to ensure in five years everything that I had written came to pass.

So, I can personally feel blessed within my spirit that I did leave my ex in a much better position that I met her. The following were apart of my five year plan for her and all came to pass within the 5 years.

1. Ensure that she became the first one in her family to graduate with the most subjects - 7 CXC

2. Ensure that we have NO SEX, which would distract her high school CXC work and CFBC studies

3. Hire her at www.kvkenterprises.com to ensure that she firstly gets proper work experience and a salary, open a bank account at National Bank, learn to save and invest so she wouldn't have to depend on me and always have money and feel independent

4. Ensure that she was the first one in her family to work at a reputable institution. I still have the dozens of letters, her CV etc all in one file.

5. Make sure that she was the first one in her family to get her driver's license

6. Make sure that she owned piece of Government Land - directly in front of ROSS  UNIVERSITY in hopes of helping her build apartments so she could retire by age 30 like me and have her apartments work for her and travel the world with me. (SHE  DOES  HAVE  THE  LAND)

7. Open her own business www.____.com to ensure that she learned entrepreneurship skills, so in the event we got married, got children and died, she would have her own business to support my children if any family feud happened over www.thesupplyshopinc.com and also so she could run it herself.

8. I ensured that she got skills. I pushed her to learn to sew, learn graphics designs, learn to use my embroidery, screen printing and banner machines simply because I wanted to ensure that if she ever lost her job, she can quickly fit into any sector and if she wanted to migrate, she was well marketable.

9. I ensured that she learned to invest in small fixed deposits and taught her value for money

10. I ensured that she got her visitors visa.

11. I ensured that she got a loan to add on her own room and bathroom and have her own space


All this happened within FIVE  YEARS - thanks to the teachings of Pastor Lincoln Connor's 5 Year Progress Dream Plan.

As Sister Joy "Lady Smilez" Codrington and myself plan to travel St. Kitts - Nevis, the Caribbean and The World with our Dare 2 Be Different Love Should Last Dinner Training Project, we have both agreed that from today, as single folks, we would turn a new leaf in our life, start dating others and share with you little tidbits which would make our project even more superb and add much flare to it.

Joy's my best friend, so just today when she told me she wanted to do something special for  ___________, we immediately started putting our heads together to blow this GUY's World Away. We can't be running a The Hottest Love Project The World Would Ever See and be BORING  LOVERS. We have to lead by example and help out each other and keep our partners always stunned.

When we finally decide on the ONE, as we aim to do it right this time and seek God's face, we want to lead by example and ensure our relationships with our PARTNERS  LAST - Love would Last - www.loveshouldlast.com

In my previous love life, I always sit and wonder where did I go wrong but time will tell.

I understand fully well now. This was pre-ordained by God so that I can use my energy, excitement, pain and experiences to help make better lovers, not only in Khrystus City - Constituency 4 - But Better Lovers across St. Kitts - Nevis, The Caribbean and The World as they follow our REAL  LIFE  LOVE  EXPERIENCES  and  be apart of our Love Should Last training sessions.


But come on, do what Pastor Lincoln Connor Recommends from teaching me - Develop A 5 YEar Progress Plan For Your Lover. Women, you too, don't leave all the work for the men. In my other articles on this new blog: http://loveshouldlast.blogspot.com/ - You'll get to follow my NEW  LOVE  LIFE - from dating to marriage and be apart of my SUPERB  WEDDING  EXPERIENCE that I've been adding to since in High School. I've promised never to tell any lady until I finally have an engagement ring on her finger - then I'll show her, get her ideas too and make it happen.

You'll lose out though, if she just wants a quiet, private wedding after she's heard all of my  PAST  LOVE  HURTS.

Oh yes, I want a difference, so I do plan to date and marry someone outside of St. Kitts - Nevis. This is by no means saying that there aren't special, trustworthy, honourable, honest, high standard ladies in my island, but Brother Khrystus wants something different. On this new LOVE  PAGE, I want to miss my girl friend really bad that I have to take a sudden flight out just to have dinner with her, sit and watch the stars and talk about dreams and wishes as we hold hands, something I once enjoyed.

I want to send 12 balloons to her doorstep at work right from my computer in St. Kitts and blow her world away. I just like being creative. Sometime ago, I remained in contact with a Pretty Young Lady from the USA that came to the Antioch Baptist Church Vacation Bible School Team.

We shared a lot of our personal lives together, we talked on the phone, we became great friends. When she was preparing to Graduate from high school, she started sharing with me what she was going to wear, and we planned it together. Her comments, "you're so amazing - if only you'll take me to my prom."

I did decide to amaze her but didn't tell her. I knew what colour she was wearing, I knew the shoes, I chose the tiara online - so, I told my mother and we planned my suit and I was awaaaaaaaaay to the USA. I booked the hotel close to her address that I was accustomed to send little St. Kitts - Nevis Souvenirs back and forth. When I called her and told her that I was in her State and staying in her community, she couldn't believe I cam for real.

Her brother quickly came over to see if I was lying and I was right there in the lobby. It was like a dream come through. They took me to meet their parents and family. I had thrilled a girl's heart. I wanted to check my email and asked to use their computer, but it wasn't working. I do run www.thecompudoctors.com so I have yet another skill, I repaired their computer as we spoke and met each other and you guess what that did instantly. Family from all over filled the community.

Then, it was the night of the PROM, we looked stunning. Wanna see the pictures? My green shirt matched her stunning shining green dress and silver shoes and accessories. My mom had pulled the perfect shirt. That's when you have great women in your life - they just know how to function WELL.

We stole the night, all eyes were on us. We not only looked amazing, but a USA student brought a guy all the way from the Caribbean just to go to the prom? Of course everyone was fighting to ride in the SUV after with us. They loved my accent terribly. I believe some girls were jealous too - (you know ladies ......oops...that slipped)

My entire life is like a movie, I may go more into detail in the future, but pictures help me relive that moment each time I have a look. . . .  .(TO  BE  CONTINUED. . . .that's if I feel like sharing)

Oh yes, if you wonder why you really don't see me buying much clothes for myself in St. Kitts, her dad is a store owner. I respected my relationship and decided not to hook up although the family immediately approved, and just remain friends and her dad has valued my respect for my partner and has kept me clothe over the years. He said he never met such a talented, genuine man indeed.  Nearly all men wanted to have multiple women but I was upfront although I was in a foreign land.

So imagine a daughter is in love with you, a daddy immediately approve it and I turn it down all for the sake of not hurting a heart.

But I do want to add this thrill and amazement to the life of a Foreign Princess that I'm praying for - A foreign princess that I can help. Will I write someday and tell you that I met my wife overseas because she read this blog? Probably Yes? Probably No? Will I meet her when I go to preach a crusade overseas, or I can keep checking out www.tagged.com or hope that God would send my new princess to my BlackBerry Pin: 2A3CBAA3 - It'll make my Lifetime Movie Sweeter.

If I have to work for her, work hard for her, I honestly don't mind. I am accustomed to working hard as you read.

What did I do wrong in my last relationship? Or did I do anything wrong?

This is how I relax my brain and get things off my heart  - by now you've figured - RIGHT?

Develop A 5 Year Progress Plan For Your Lover - www.loveshouldlast.com

Khrystus Wallace, President & Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.daretobedifferentskn.com

www.loveshouldlast.com











No comments:

Post a Comment